Friday, December 30, 2011

A Reflection for 2011



If we are not careful, a year will pass away and a new year will begin without taking the time to realize how amazing it truly was.

  • ·      This year, the Lord consistently was present and showed us that He is more powerful than any situation we might face
  • ·      This year, the Lord allowed His favor to shine and open new doors
  • ·      This year, the Lord gave us new obstacles to overcome, new moments of faith to grow
  • ·      This year, while the world was distracted by what they might lose, the Lord was focused on whose heart He might win
  • ·      This year, the Lord gave the world many opportunities to repent and surrender before His imminent return
  • ·      This year, God healed the broken hearted, set the captive free, and gave hope to the hopeless


These are all things that I personally am a witness to in my own life and in those lives that surround me.


This year, I am thankful for my relationship with the Lord and His unwarranted, undeserved, and incomparable love He has for me.


This is the same love He has for you! 
May 2012 begin as a year of surrender to the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. It is the only way to find life.



John 14:6-7
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

No comments: